Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Boy Trains to Become Dolphin

Unfortunately my son-in-law Ron was in the hospital with another pancreatitis attack. Fortunately, I got to take care of grandson Benjamin for a couple days so his mom could go to work and finish moving from one house to another. Ron talked his way out of the hospital after a few days by promising to do nothing strenuous and to eat no fat. (I'll spare you by not quoting the nursery rhyme). He's due to have more tests in the next week to see if they can find out what continues to cause these flare-ups. Even my friends are offering diagnoses. The lastest is that it might be his appendix. I called my daughter, Courtney, and instructed her to put that on the list to talk to the doc about. She dutifully said she would - along with everyone else's suggestions.

We get such a kick out of six month old Ben when he's here. He's a real talker. Since pictures are worth a bunch of words and take less space on my blog, you'll be able to see for yourself how Nana B's house is turning into Romper Room and how Ben is practicing to become a dolphin. You can see more of Ben and grandson Micah's pics by clicking on BonnieKingPhotography.com

No comments: